32 oz organic beef broth
6 large sweet peppers (all colors), tops removed, cleaned
2 lbs free range ground beef
4 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 red onion, chopped
1. add broth to crock pot, arrange peppers "standing up," ladle some broth into each pepper, cover, and turn on high.
2. heat olive oil on medium-high heat, saute garlic and onions
3. brown the beef, along with the onions/garlic
4. fill each pepper with the hot beef/onion/garlic mixture. baste with broth. cover and continue to cook on high.
5. bast with broth 1-2 times per hour, for 3-4 hours.
6. serve and enjoy :)